私の転機

私にとってVWBC&SLTVが交わった記念すべき場所 

Sunday, October 31, 2010

♥ VWBC - Oct 08 2010: Featuring Two Moon Paradise

Introducing one of the most beautiful BEACH resorts in Second Life, owned and ran by Shiran Sabra.

Two Moon Paradise is designed/created by the brilliant creator, Galdor Willenov, and the awesome producer, Tella Carver.

They are all my precious friends, and I was so proud to introduce this region at my corner.
I, however, couldn't log into SL for the LIVE broadcast due to the SL server log-in trouble.
Did it, therefore, on SKYPE with "still" pict of meeee... oh no!

Message from Shiran, the owner:
The sim is all about people getting together and laughing, dancing and sharing ideas. A place to express yourself no matter who or what you are.

We all have a mutual respect for each other and a love for the land. This is my family and this is where i call home. I can only hope that others feel the same way.

Featuring: Two Moon Paradise
Run-time : 13:38 -
YouTube video link: Two Moon