私の転機

私にとってVWBC&SLTVが交わった記念すべき場所 

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

♥ my favorite <3

the one and only...
LAUREN LIVE Dec 2nd show is on treet.tv


i was there with my new BAX COEN red boots !!


well... Lauren is just one of a kind....

whenever i go see her shows, she always makes me laugh and forget about a nuisance of RL or even SL.

only problem is my comprehension.
as English is not my mother tongue and i can only get approx 80 percent of her hilarious stories ...

even in my SL life, i have ups and of course downs...
SL to me is.... that i am supposed to be in-world to have fun, release my stress form RL, yes! it is supposed to be my oasis.
... but in reality... yeah, in SL reality.. i have to face some difficulties or even get hurt or feel pain...

especially at times like these, when i need some kind of a healing... she has this special power to brighten me up !

yay ! ty always for being there, making me smile and warm me up !